Happy New Year and Bangle Hoard

I believe I started this blog quite well, but I have slacked off in recent months. It's been very busy at work, despite recently purchasing a brilliant Canon450D (Rebel XSi). I am embarrassed to admit, I have not really been using it much, preferring to rely on the ever versatile (and much lighter) Panasonic Lumix FZ28. Though that too has been uninspiring and I have not been taking as many pictures in general.

To renew interest in all things photography, I have decided to take some pictures closer to home: My bangles to be specific. And hopefully I might make a project of showcasing my many hoards at home.

In their little boxes, as they do not fit in my bangle box, sigh!



And out of their ickle shells.





Pretty, aren't they?

There's more, but for now these should do, eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many bangles do you put on each arm?

AwayfromMe said...

oh wow, how very artistic me dears!!! love the shots and the angles and the focus. hehehe. love love love!!

and pretty bangles too!

F said...

Ah bangles vary depending on outfit and occasion, not least general desire. You can have two thick ones in each hand, or just one hand or loads on both.

Some people wear bangles on one hand and a watch on the other.

And Miss, I enjoyed focusing on these gorgeous stuff.

AwayfromMe said...

erm....where are my new postages????

more pics pleze n more written words, yes? thanks. lol

how tres demanding of moi xx

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.