Frolicking along the Embankment

Well, as much as you're allowed to in the hustle and bustle of the business district, filled with corporate types and all. As I walked home a few weeks ago, I took my camera to capture some of the areas and landscape offered to me along my walk home from work. I won't lie, as I took out the Bridge, my fingers were freezing as there was quite a bit of chilly wind, not least a bunch of people trying to get to their station, and these were taken at a mad rush, mindful of the people around me and all, so they're not the greatest.

I do like this first one however. No idea what the building is, ha! Hotel? Who knows. 


This is not the greatest of pictures, but the skies looked magnificent above the River Thames.


Sage advice for the general public and tourist alike!


Another beautiful building behind gates, which is along the Embankment.


 There's a funny story to the following pictures. I was really intent on taking the second picture, a closeup of this really intriguing detail on the building, but when I zoomed out, I noticed something terrible coming towards me, as witnessed in my third picture!



Oops! Of course, that did not stop me from taking my picture, heh.

I need to walk up that pathway one day. I'm sure it will lead me to Fleet Street/Strand or something thereabouts.

I shall be back with a Politics related post me thinks and so I bid thee adieu!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you afraid to take pictures of things when other people are around? And what is that building that has the vehicle that's trying to run you over? Oh this is the tall person you know.

AwayfromMe said...

loves the night peeckchures. and the sky really is pretty

F said...

Danke.

Yes, people are Scary, Mr Anon! I like things without people, I must say.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.