Yummy scrummy, oh my tummy!

Date: 27th August 2010
Location: Friend's house.
Chef: Best Matey, Arghhh.

I have a friend who makes the most amazing food. Every time I go to her place, and praise her to my siblings, they refuse to believe me as I never bring anything back nor take pictures, which is quite unlike me. This time however I got in before we broke into the starters. Alas, I never managed to get the rest of the mains and the desserts, the latter being something OH SO special at that.

But here are the pictures I did manage to bring back.

The Table:

 

And there's more!



My friend made this lovely concoction of Mango and icecream blended together smoothly in a yummy mixture. Loved it! Must try it at home. 

Starters in focus below:





I wish I had taken pics of the rest of the items. There was roast chicken pieces. There were curries! As for desserts, there was the caramel tarts with banana pieces. Admittedly I picked the banaces slice out of mine, heh, and it was yummeh! And she also made this item called an Eton Mess (oh how traditional English! heh).

Stock/google image below:


Except hers had toffee and victorian sponge cake. MMMMM.

Suffice to say, I came back home with a HUGE belly. All win for me then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are the cups upside down? Erection.

AwayfromMe said...

oh yummmmmmmmmmmm at everything. wowza

F said...

Presentation = cups upside down, me thinks.

And yes, everything was just lush! Still lamenting over the fact that I never managed to get the dessert pics.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.