Thai-licious

Venue: Gilgamesh, London
Cuisine: Thai food
Occasion: My birthday


D e c o r 









T h e   f o o d

Introducing: The Umbaba, a mocktail


Chicken banana wrap



Rare Beef Salad, which we asked the waiter to get the chef to cook again as the rare-ness put us off. Oops.


Avocado and Sweet Potato Tempura, yum yum. The sauce to dip it in was divine to say the least.


Thai Green Chicken Curry. The best Thai Green Curry I have had yet! And I have had quite a few in all sorts of places.
 

Egg fried rice


Food glorious food, 
What is there more handsome?
Gulped, swallowed or chewed,
Still worth a king's ransom! 

I believe in enjoying ones birthday with good food, and good food I had in abundance.

4 comments:

AwayfromMe said...

wow, it looks gorgeous!! and the peekchurs are amazing. wow!!

the food, *drools*

F said...

The food, the decor, the ambience...all amazing. Loved it and would definitelt recommend. I think it must be even more so oomphed in the evenings.

Anonymous said...

Looks yeah over the top crazy. Glad I remembered you had this.

F said...

OTT? Just like the blogger in question then. :p

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.